CV & Cover Letter Writing
- We design CV’s and Cover Letters which fully comply with Australian and New Zealand standards of CV writing.
- We apply a specific methodology based on job functional analysis, keywords search and optimization.
- We help people to realise their major selling points and tailor their skillsets to the requirements of the job they want to apply for.
- We are not just CV writers, your CV will be written by an experienced HR manager or recruiter with over 10 years experience and knows what hiring managers are looking for.
How It Works
- Decide on CV writing service below or choose a suitable Package. If you are unsure which CV / Package you need, contact us and get a personalised quote.
- When we agree on the price / package suitable for you, we will send you payment instructions. You can pay using a variety of internationally accepted formats such as – credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, Western Union, TransferWise.
- Once payment has been received, we are ready to get to work. We conduct an initial key word analysis of your CV and ask you the relevant questions to ensure that we have enough information to get started on the first draft.
- We ask you to match and highlight all the keywords in the job ads which reflect your present knowledge, skills and abilities.
- We design the first draft ensuring that your CV focuses on major business/work processes you were involved in, your role in these processes, actions, tools, methodologies, technologies and resources which you used and the outcome of your work.
- You provide us with feedback and comments and we polish your CV until the final version is nothing short of perfection.
NOTE: The prices listed here are for general guidance only. The price of your CV / Package may be more or less, depending on the length of your CV, jobs you want to apply for and level of technical detail that may be involved. Don’t worry, we always give professional service and value for money regardless of which service you purchase. Let us know what your requirements are and we will be happy to discuss your career objectives and suggest a suitable package for you. Contact Us!
Entry Level CV+Cover Letter
- This service is suitable for school leavers, University & TAFE graduates and people with less than two years work experience. We work on showcasing your educational qualifications and achievements, along with any work experience you may have.
- It is also aimed at people re-entering the workforce after extended leave, such as new mums, retirees looking for part time work.
- Experience for this package would usually be entry-level roles e.g. administration, call centre agents, assistants, casual workers.
Standard CV+Cover letter
- More than 2 years and less than 10 years work experience. Our consultants are experienced in creating CV’s for a huge range of trades and career paths so you can be assured that we understand your terminology and how to best present your skills and experience.
- Applicants at this level would generally have a qualification relevant to their role or extensive work experience in their chosen career. Positions may include IT support staff, Nurses, Teachers, Bankers, Sales & Marketing Professionals, Construction Foreman, Accountants, Engineers and Supervisory Management Positions.
Snr Manager / Technical CV+cover letter
- For professionals with more than 10 years experience, who manage a large number of employees or seeking executive and senior management positions. Also suitable for specialist qualifications or skills sets, e.g. extensive technical expertise within IT positions or high-level industry experience in a leadership role.
- At CV Wizard Of Oz we understand you worked hard to get where you are today. We have the experience in helping achievers like you progress to the next level in your career. You will work closely with a qualified HR Manager/Recruiter who will write a dynamic and highly professional CV for you.
Cover Letter writing
- Together, we identify a particular job you would like to apply for.
- We provide a descriptive, straight to the point cover letter which outlines your interest in the position, your understanding of the Company’s requirements and how your background, qualifications, and skills match these requirements.
- We provide you with the information on the hiring manager details (name, job title) where possible and advise on how and when to communicate with them.
- Discounts are availble if you purchase more than one cover letter, or with a CV writing service. Contact us for a personalised quote.
I wasn’t exactly sure what I needed but after contacting CV Wizard Of Oz, Olga took great care in explaining the job market for software engineers in Perth and tailored my CV to show off the scale of projects I’ve worked on. I got 2 interviews straight after this and am now happily working for a great company, thank you!