LinkedIn Profile Writing
Some people might think that having a good CV is sufficient enough to copy-paste it in LinkedIn.
Great CVs and LinkedIn profiles share a lot in common, however, there are important differences between these two.
|You can have as many tailored CVs as you need to target jobs||We recommend having only 1 LinkedIn profile|
|The volume and format of information you provide in your CV is somehow limited||You are not restricted – white papers, presentations, blog – whatever you wish to share|
|You can control (to an extent) who sees your CV||You never know who’s looking at your LinkedIn profile, you need to judge carefully what information to share|
|Resume calls for formal language||LinkedIn is a part of the social media universe, so the profile language can more informal|
|Having a CV ready means, you are looking for a job||Having a LinkedIn profile is a must in nowadays business world|
|We do not recommend including a photo in your CV||A professional head shot is always a good idea|
Why do you need a great LinkedIn profile?
- LinkedIn is a powerful job tool for building your professional and personal brand.
- 95% of recruiters utilize LinkedIn as a major sourcing tool for talent search.
- LinkedIn is a great way to expand your network, especially when you start in a new country, to find decision makers and get companies and industry insights.
How can we help?
- We write a custom, optimized profile summary, headline, skills and work history that showcase your market value & skill set.
- We research and add relevant keywords that could double views to your profile and help you get noticed by recruiters.
- We show you how to approach decision-makers and check how your profile compares to your competition.
Let us help you optimise your visibility in the market and shape your professional online image!
PRICE: $349 for a ‘from scratch’ LinkedIn profile
If you already have a LinkedIn profile and you require a review or reworking, contact us for a personalised quote.